Outseer Presales Leader - Americas
Primary Location: Remote - New York,
Additional Location(s): Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Senior Systems Engineering Manager
Outseer, an RSA company, empowers the digital economy to grow by authenticating billions of transactions annually. Our payment and account monitoring solutions increase revenue and reduce customer friction for card issuing banks, payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging 20 billion annual transactions from 6,000 global institutions contributing to the Outseer Data Network, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
Our Technical Sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Reporting to the Global Head of Technical Sales , As a Senior Systems Engineering Manager, you will manage pre-sales field technical sales team members and lead support activities for the development and implementation of complex, and specialized products/applications/services/solutions.
- Hire, manage and develop a diverse and effective team of Sales Engineering professionals
- Work with your global leader into improving and making the right decision for your team
- Assists the sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Develops relationships with the extended account team, partners, and customers in support of sales objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources and personnel as appropriate. Strategizes and executes technical
- Set focus and direction for sales engineers and/or product specialists aligned to industry vertical or business
- Drive strategic Sales Engineering plans and pipeline development
- Collaborate with cross-business and cross-functional resources
- Enable, train and lead the team to achieve high conversion rates.
- Strong Leadership skills
- +5 years of experience in Presales Activities
- Technical experience with databases, application servers, CentOS/Linux, and network infrastructures is highly desired. Experience with SOAP and REST APIs a plus.
- Experience with payment/fraud management solutions is desired. Experience with consumer-based financial or eCommerce applications is a plus.
- Understanding of the Payment ecosystem, specifically in the Card Not present space and 3DS.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with customer business and technical decision makers.
- Ability to manage complex customer requirements and situations
- Ability to be an effective customer advocate to Product Management and other internal resources.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Outseer, an RSA Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Outseer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Outseer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Outseer encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R113059