RSA SaaS Operations NOC Engineer
Primary Location: Herzliya,
Additional Location(s): Herzliya, Israel
RSA Saas Ops NOC Engineer
Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the RSA, we are looking for a SaaS Ops NOC Engineer to join our team in Herzliya.
RSA provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 10,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a NOC and Level 1 Engineer on our IT Data Center Support team in Herzilya.
Are you up for the challenge?
If a customer experiences a problem using a RSA product or service, the Customer Services team has the knowledge at their fingertips to answer their questions – by phone, email, chat or online. Building great relationships with customers, we make a real difference. We also establish the systems that provide solutions to questions and problems. What’s more, we report issues to design departments to make sure RSA continues to provide products that are better than ever. To keep up with constantly evolving technology, the team is fully trained whenever a product is upgraded or launched.
In a startup environment within a truly global company within theIsrael Development Centersof RSA, we are looking for aNOC and Level 1 Engineer to join ourRSA SaaS Operations team in Herzliya Pituach.
- Work in shifts around the clock, 24x7.
- Provide an immediate response for any production issue.
- Provide support for level 1 customer cases.
- Responsible for monitoring, first level support, escalations, reports (SLA, RDRs, Web), data loads and extraction, first triage and more.
- Building automation scripts
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical hands on position.
- B.sc student.
- UNIX / LINUX hands on experience.
- Previous knowledge in the relevant monitoring tools – advantage.
- Good understanding of computer systems / environments & OS.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well under pressure within a technically challenging environment.
- Service oriented
- Ability to work in shifts 24*7
- Good self-learning skills
- Well Organized & methodical
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
RSA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at RSA here.
#LIPriorityJob ID: R075947