RSA Product Owner
Primary Location: Herzliya,
Additional Location(s): Herzliya, Israel
RSA Product Owner
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
As product owner you’ll be responsible for organizing, prioritizing and assessing work for our scrum team, gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to understand user needs (internal and external) and work with cross-functional teams to manage and prioritize product backlog and releases.
- Work closely with Product Management to create, define and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Groom and prioritize backlog, elaborate on user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- 3 years minimum of work experience as a Product Owner, or similar role in product management, working in agile development methodologies
- Deep knowledge of agile best practices
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail oriented
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R074638