RSA Junior Java Developer
Primary Location: Herzliya,
Additional Location(s): Herzliya, Israel
Junior Java Developer
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to build technical system answers.
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
- Prepare written specifications from verbal requirements for tasks of mid-level complexity
- Prepare design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies
- Review and implement test strategies for software products
- Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Ability to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Advanced understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- Knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
- 1-3 years of related experience
- B.sc in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant fields
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R075362