RSA Java Team Leader
Primary Location: Herzliya,
Additional Location(s): Herzliya, Israel
RSA Java Team Leader
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Hire, mentor and grow team members
- Improve development processes, with Agile emphasis
- Drive root cause analyses, and coach others on doing them, in collaboration with software development teams, as well as leading local development to improve engineering performance
- Provide technical support and direction regarding new or existing technologies, operational standards, and staff development
- Become an subject matter expert
- Be able to lead complicated technical issues while sharing status updated with management and customers
- At least 5-6 years’ experience of managing engineering teams
- Significant experience working in Agile environment
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to work across functional boundaries, build consensus and drive results
- Extensive experience in product development using Java/J2EE and related integration technologies.
- Experience in Azure/AWS is and added advantage
- Experience in Cyber Security domain is an added advantage
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.