RSA DBA Oracle
Primary Location: Herzliya,
Additional Location(s): Herzliya, Israel
RSA DBA Oracle
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights, and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational
change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce (AAeC) secures online credit and debit card transactions utilizing a state-of-the-art Risk Engine. We protect some of the world's largest financial institution from Australia and Asia, through Europe and the Americas. Our technology covers the globe and enables faster, more accurate fraud detection to enable efficient anti-fraud operations.
We are looking for an experienced DBA, who cares deeply about the technical side of operations and will keep the databases up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- Responsible for leading database projects and work with partner teams to bring these projects to successful and timely completion.
- Supports 24x7 global environments and ensures their availability, performance, security, and operational efficiency.
- Performs core database management tasks including software installation, database creation and configuration, backup and recovery, locking resolution, etc.
- Collaborates with System Admins and Network Engineers on optimization of Storage configurations, Networking, and Server components.
- Performs trend analysis and system capacity planning. Monitor and optimize database performance including partitioning strategies, index tuning, and query optimization.
- Participates in research, evaluation, and recommendation of new technologies, products, and hardware infrastructures.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Proven recent experience of at least 7 years working with Oracle on Linux/Unix
- Proven recent experience of at least 5 years of maintaining high volume Oracle databases in 24x7 production environment. From infra and performance tuning POV
- Proven recent experience of building, running and maintaining multiple databases within Data Guard cluster
- Experience configuring and working with ASM
- Bachelor's degree in computer-science other technical degree
- Experience of upgrading 11g/12c databases to 19c on Linux/Unix
- Experience with installing, configuring and maintaining Oracle Cloud Control. Other Oracle monitoring tools (OSW, TFA)
- Experience with NoSQL/Big Data platforms like Cassandra or MongoDB
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R081065