Fraud Analyst I
Primary Location: Herzliya, Israel
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
What you’ll achieve:
The Anti-Fraud Command Center (AFCC) is one of the largest anti-fraud security providers in the world and is looking for students and early professionals to fill hybrid remote Analyst positions. Analysts are expected to be at the start of their careers and will receive training and support. The position is part-time, with a minimum requirement of 4 shifts a week, including night shifts and Friday mornings. There is flexibility in scheduling to accommodate school and personal commitments.
- Detect and mitigate fraudulent attacks from various types, including Phishing, Trojan, Mobile Apps etc.
- Analyze and understand of new fraud trends, patterns, and techniques
- Perform forensics analysis and research
- Shut down fraudulent websites
- Communicate with our global network of customers to update on analysis conclusions as well as attack status
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Independent, self-starter with a passion for hunting
- Positive and proactive, can-and-will-do, team player attitude
- Motivated, fast learner
- Fraud and cyber background
- Technical orientation
- The AFCC is all-online/remote, with all employees working from home
- Applicants must have stable internet access; a laptop will be provided
- Ability to work two days a week from our Herzliya Israel office
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seeks to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes on diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values.
- Act as a good citizen of the company.
Outseer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Outseer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Outseer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Outseer encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: FRAUD004638