Archer - Strategic Account Manager
Primary Location: Garching bei München, Germany
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer Strategic Account Manager
Location: Germany / Austria / Switzerland
Do you have a passion for Integrated Risk Management (IRM) and GRC, and have great insights about the needs of organizations in Northern Europe? Do you see the potential for IRM/GRC to be a true business differentiator? Do you have a passion for managing existing customer relationships and ensuring they derive value from their investment, while maximizing future revenue streams?
Why not join our team? We are currently seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our passionate and high performing team. Archer Integrated Risk Management is recognized as a leader by experts and analysts, and this is a chance for you to make your mark and grow together with us.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong Integrated Risk Software and Enterprise Solution Sales experience and have a proven track record of supporting existing customers in the region.
The Archer Account Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new business to grow in the existing client base. The focus will be on ensuring continued realization of value, secure renewal revenue and drive expansion within the customer base by selling additional products and services that solve expanding sets of IRM challenges.
The Archer Account Manager must develop and execute a targeted sales plan to embed Archer Integrated Risk offerings within the existing install base through new target identification, prospecting, organizing resources, leading meetings, and demonstrations with prospects, closing deals and facilitating contract negotiations with Archer procurement personnel.
The individual must be capable of understanding the customer’s business drivers, business issues and objectives so they can translate and articulate Archer’s value propositions at all levels, and across multiple domains including:
- Enterprise & Operational Risk
- Regulatory & Corporate Compliance
- IT & Security Risk
- Third Party Risk
- Business and Operational Resilience
Knowledge of the local market, along with creativity, hunger and intensity are a must.
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships (10-15 Accounts) via via effective account management and engagement activities within assigned accounts
- Maintain efficient and effective operational command of the business
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
- Advise clients of product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability, etc. through ongoing, daily/weekly account engagement
- Build a network within each account by being regularly available and responsive
- Understand key business drivers and how to navigate the organization for client health.
- Explore new contacts and new initiatives through a deep understanding of the customer’s business, goals and needs – and map those to the capabilities of Archer
- Achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical background. Lead IRM campaigns from a business perspective, ensuring we have a full understanding of the customers’ pain, desired outcomes, and minimum requirements while establishing the value of Archer
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Deliver high impact presentations and product demonstrations to prove Archer’s strategy and comprehensive Integrated Risk Management approach can provide a differentiating value to existing Archer accounts
- Grow overall account spend YoY via renewal and expansion business into existing accounts, including new products, services and support offerings
- Work with, and drive a virtual team – engaging effectively with the broader Archer Sales Team, presales, professional services, channel, product management and other resources as required
- Work with your internal network on expansion of existing business, new application identification and development, strategic analysis of market trends and competition in order to create new opportunities for Archer
- Establish and build on relationships with the principal advisory partners, SI’s and channel partners who can affect current/future business within accounts
- Work in a collaborative team environment to ensure each client is actively engaged and happy, and accurately position additional solutions to support a complete IRM strategy
- Passion for IRM / GRC and minimum of 5 years of proven enterprise sales experience in Enterprise / Operational Risk, IT Risk, Business Resiliency, Regulatory Compliance, or other relevant domains
- Goal oriented with an innovative approach to solving problems
- Ability to analyse information and draw accurate conclusions
- Ability to effectively communicate with high level executive sponsors and convince them of the benefits of IRM, including creation and delivery of impactful presentations and demonstrations of the Archer solution and services
- Ability to assist executive sponsors to develop a business case for investing in IRM projects
- Ability to negotiate both internally and externally to achieve customer and Archer goals
- Ability to establish and accomplish aggressive goals to meet leadership expectations
- Development and execution of a sales plan with focus on meeting and exceeding individual goals
- Effectively forecast short-term and long-term business, and maintain good forecasting hygiene
- Ability to work independently as well as manage a virtual team
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment, while maintaining a positive team-focused attitude
Prior Archer experience, sales experience and experience managing complex accounts is preferred
Archeris committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions atArcherare based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Archerwill not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. AllArcheremployees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. Archer participates in E-Verify. Archer and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Archer. Archer reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ARCHE004699