Archer - Named Account Manager - (SoCal)
Primary Location: Remote - California,
Additional Location(s): Denver, Colorado
Archer - Named Account Manager
Becoming a member of the Archer team means joining one of the technology industry’s true leaders with a rich history and an exciting future. Since its separation from Dell, Archer is aggressively pursuing its independence and evolution as an innovative software company, creating many opportunities for team members to grow and drive key initiatives for the business. With a veritable “who’s who” of global enterprises making up the Archer customer base, team members get the opportunity to work with leading organizations and support their efforts towards Operational Resilience.
Join us as a Business Development Manager on our Archer team in the West to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve:
As an Archer Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the generation of new product and services revenue for the RSA Archer eGRC Suite. You will work with enterprise clients and have responsibility for the sales and account management of eGRC offerings in the territory.
- Grow the territory to attain financial objectives
- Lead sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Understand customers’ business and solutions requirements
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Territory management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; Ability to successfully conduct live demonstrations of RSA Archer eGRC Solutions
- Solid track record driving revenue with existing customers as well as proven new logo acquisition skills
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector - >$250k and achieving multi-million dollar revenue targets
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- GRC/3rd Party Risk Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
For more information, go to https://www.archerirm.com
Archer, an RSA company, is a leader in providing integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision making and operational resiliency. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers understand risk holistically by engaging stakeholders, leveraging a modern platform that spans key domains of risk and supports analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. The Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with over 1,500 deployments including more than 90 of the Fortune 100.Job ID: R092779