Archer Senior Business Development Manager
Primary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Archer Senior Business Development Manager
Archer is a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions that enable customers to improve strategic decision-making and operational resilience with a modern technology platform that supports qualitative and quantitative analysis driven by both business and IT impacts. As true pioneers in GRC software, Archer remains solely dedicated to helping customers manage risk and compliance domains, from traditional operational risk to emerging issues such as ESG. With over 20 years in the risk management industry, the Archer customer base represents one of the largest pure risk management communities globally, with more than 1,200 customers including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.ArcherIRM.com.
The Business Development Manager identifies and develops new strategic opportunities with existing clients. Develops strong relationships with key customer contacts at all levels of the business to gain an understanding of key business drivers that influence purchasing decisions.
- Develops account presence by creating a high added value working relationship with senior customer personnel.
- Identifies long-term and short-term sales opportunities. Focuses on sales activities that produce results in the short term as well as the long term.
- Transfers customer information and market knowledge to various cross-functional teams to improve overall development and positioning of offerings within the portfolio.
- Performs sales activities on a longer sales cycle.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
- Advanced - level professional, proficient understanding of the product and services portfolio
- May lead with specialties.
- Gains access and creates superior relationships with senior level executives and influential stakeholders to sustain a long-term relationship.
- Responsible for working with applications vendors to get our products and services bundled in the solution.
- Manages vendor relationships and Enterprise product/service solutions.
- Effectively aligns and utilizes all available internal and external resources to achieve desired sales results.
- Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on technology, products, and services.
- Long term vision of business/technology direction.
- Anticipates new markets for our products and services.
- Organizes company-wide teams in response to vendor/customer needs/ opportunities.
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization/models effective team leadership.
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires 10+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a bachelor’s degree.
- Typically requires 10+ years of field sales experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA participates in E-Verify. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: ACCOU004479
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities