Primary Location: Chicago, Illinois; New Bedford, Massachusetts
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
At Outseer we are empowering our customers to liberate the world from digital fraud. Our market-leading enterprise fraud and authentication platform is used by thousands of financial institutions around the world to protect millions of customer accounts and billions of transactions annually. Leveraging proven data science, including our proprietary consortium data, our customers use our risk-based, machine learning platform to deliver the highest fraud detection rates, lowest false positive rates, and lowest customer intervention in the industry. We stop fraud, not customers. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
What you’ll achieve:
The Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth, focused on Corporate Accounts, by renewing and expanding the book of business across Outseer's offerings to existing customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual account renewal and expansion targets.
- Manage and build strong relationships with customer accounts.
- Negotiate contracts, maximize profits, and close deals.
- Deliver solutions that meet customer needs in a timely and successful manner.
- Identify and pursue business opportunities to maintain and grow pipeline.
- Communicate account progress and status to stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on account status and progress.
- Resolve challenging customer requests or issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintaining sales lead, opportunity, and client information in the CRM database, accurately, on an ongoing, real-time basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or Marketing.
- 3+ years Account Management and/or Direct Sales Experience.
- Passion for meeting customers’ needs.
- Able to create systems of organization for effective account management.
- Competitive and hungry, with a passion for finding and closing deals.
- Outstanding work ethic; unquestioned integrity and accountability.
- Great at execution and follow-through; results-driven, organized self-starter.
- Highly organized, able to keep many work streams going simultaneously, must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
- Available for local and overnight travel (up to 50%).
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload - makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning - knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seeks to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes on diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information, fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
- Display ethical character and competence - acts with integrity and intent, is accountable for own actions, behaves according to the company values.
- Act as a good citizen of the company.
Outseer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Outseer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Outseer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Outseer encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: ACCOU004685
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities