Archer Business Manager - Aus Government (Canberra)
Primary Location: Canberra,
Additional Location(s): Canberra, Australia
We are currently seeking an Archer Business Manager in Canberra to join our passionate and high performing team. This is a chance to make your mark grow with a team that has been doing this for many years.
The Archer Business Manager is responsible for growing the Archer business within a territory by hunting out, identifying, qualifying, pursuing and closing new Archer business opportunities, while also ensuring existing customer derive value from their investments and continue to expand their deployments over time.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong Integrated Risk software and Enterprise solution sales experience and have a proven track record of closing net new logo opportunities and managing existing relationships within the local region.
The Archer Business Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities to grow within a defined market, while also nurturing existing customer relationships to secure renewals and drive business expansion opportunities. Key to success in this role will be the ability to grow a business by building new relationships, building trust, helping customer’s evaluate and select Archer Integrated Risk Management technology, and to drive growth within accounts over time.
The Archer Business Manager must develop and execute a targeted sales plan to identify new and expansion opportunities for Archer Integrated Risk offerings within a territory through target identification, prospecting, organizing resources, leading meetings and demonstrations with prospects, closing deals and facilitating contract negotiations with RSA procurement personnel. The individual must be capable of leverage all channels available to them – marketing, sales development representatives, alliances, their own network, and their own hard work.
The individual must be capable of understanding a customer’s business drivers, business issues and objectives so they can translate and articulate Archer’s value propositions at all levels, and across multiple domains including:
- Enterprise & Operational Risk
- Regulatory & Corporate Compliance
- IT & Security Risk
- Third Party Risk
- Business Resiliency
Australian Citizenship and knowledge of the local market, along with creativity, hunger and intensity are a must.
- Build, nurture and maintain new customer relationships.
- Sustain and expand existing customer relationships.
- Explore new contacts and new initiatives through a deep understanding of market drivers, market challenges and market needs – and map those to the capabilities of Archer.
- Achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
- Work with, and drive a virtual team – engaging effectively with professional services, System Integrator community, value added resellers, product management, technical consultants & RSA resources as and when required
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical background.
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of your territory – become the trusted advisor.
- Lead IRM sales campaigns from a “business” perspective including ensuring we have a full understanding of the customers’ pain, desired outcomes, and minimum requirements while establishing the value of Archer.
- Work with the broader IRM specialist and Archer sales teams to move the sales opportunities to closure.
- Establish and build on relationships with the principal advisory partners, SI’s and channel partners who can affect current/future business within accounts.
- Remain an invested stakeholder for all deployments within your territory
- Proven enterprise sales experience within the fields of IT Risk, Operational Risk, Business Resiliency, Regulatory Compliance, or other GRC areas.
- Passion for IRM & GRC topics
- Ability to effectively communicate with high level business executives
- Ability to assist organizations to develop a business case for investing in IRM projects
- Ability to analyse information and draw accurate conclusions
- Ability to work independently as well as manage a virtual team
- Ability to effectively persuade executives to realize the benefits of IRM programs and Archer
- Goal orientated with an innovative approach to solving problems
Prior Archer experience, Sales experience and experience successfully delivering net new business and building on existing business are all preferred.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R088105