RSA NetWitness Enterprise Account Manager- Bay Area
Primary Location: San Francisco, California
Additional Location(s): California
At RSA, we create the extraordinary. Our Outside Sales Enterprise sellers are the experts who sell innovative security to the world. Responsible for selling NetWitness products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability.
Join us as an Enterprise seller on our NetWitness team in the Bay Area to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve:
The NetWitness Enterprise seller role is focused on selling our full NetWitness portfolio which includes the world’s most advanced platform for helping customers combat advanced cyber threats, comprised of: SOC orchestration, integrated pervasive visibility into the network, logs and events, User and Entity Behavior Analytics, endpoints, and associated threat intelligence, along with Advanced Cyber Defense Services and Incident Response Practices. The NetWitness Account Manager works in a specific geography and/or set of named accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Grow the territory to attain financial objectives
- Lead sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Understand customers’ business and solutions requirements
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Territory management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; Ability to successfully conduct live demonstrations to clients and stakeholders
- Solid track record driving revenue with existing customers as well as proven new logo acquisition skills
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector - >$250k and achieving multi-million dollar revenue targets
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Security selling experienc
- Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
More information on the RSA NetWitness Platform can be found here: https://www.rsa.com/en-us/products/threat-detection-response
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R082254