RSA Contract Negotiator - Remote Opportunity
Primary Location: Remote - Massachusetts,
Additional Location(s): California
RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing enterprise and cloud environments against today’s most sophisticated threats. Combining business-critical solutions in identity & authentication management, network forensics and GRC capabilities, RSA provides visibility and analytics to safeguard the identities and information of organizations worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced contracts negotiator to support the RSA Sales and Business organizations. The Contracts Negotiator will be responsible for reviewing, negotiating, structuring, and/or administrating contractual documents that establish business relationships with customers and/or partners in relation to commercial deals. He or she will work cross functionally to structure and manage the contracting process, advise the organization of contractual rights and obligations, and provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Drafts and negotiates wide range of commercial agreements
- Navigates international business practices, intellectual property, privacy, channel, and commercial contract law concerns as they arise
- Collaborates with Sales, Operations, Finance, Legal, Tax, and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure that agreements adequately protect RSA’s interests
- Reviews and provides input on terms and conditions contained in RFPs and sales proposals
- Reviews a variety of vendor agreements, including technology partnership agreements
- Assists with project initiatives to streamline new or existing legal practices e.g., developing playbooks and policies
- Manages the rollout and internal training for new processes and tools
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Experienced commercial contracts negotiator with expertise in domestic and international sales contract negotiation, transactional, and/or in-house corporate legal experience
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven track record of successfully negotiating large, complex deals
- Requires detailed knowledge of commercial contracts terms
- Should be a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-energy environment
- Experience in the technology industry
- Experience negotiating software, hardware, SaaS, Data Protection Agreements and/or services contracts
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of legal matters in a ground-breaking global business, this is your opportunity to develop with RSA.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristicsRSA encourages applicants of all agesJob ID: R131605