Primary Location: Remote - California,
Additional Location(s): California
Delivering solutions for customers around the globe takes huge vision – but it’s our eye for detail that drives us forward. Professionals in our Administrative Support team take care of the vital details that keep our business running smoothly, worldwide. Diverse departments rely on our team for all kinds of administrative assistance and secretarial duties – from preparing correspondence, presentations and reports, to maintaining confidential, business-critical records and information.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to provide quality support to multiple busy executives
- Manage the executives’ calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing sensitive matters
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics and submit expense reports
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information
- Develop and maintain positive liaison relationships with various internal and external customers including employees and other executives
- Project work as directed
- Associate's degree required or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in administrative executive support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R100890