Technical Senior Project Manager
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Outseer, an RSA company, empowers the digital economy to grow by authenticating billions of transactions annually. Our payment and account monitoring solutions increase revenue and reduce customer friction for card-issuing banks, payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging 20 billion annual transactions from 6,000 global institutions contributing to the Outseer Data Network, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
What you’ll achieve:
The Senior Technical Consultant is a customer-facing Technical Project Manager of Outseer Professional Services team and an enthusiastic technology evangelist who truly enjoys working in a dynamic collaborative team environment. As the subject matter expert, the Senior Technical Consultant provides technical and consultative leadership for Outseer technical solutions opportunities on a range of complex IT consulting engagements. These projects may include analyzing requirements, implementation, customization, integration, and documentation for the customer. You will work closely with Sales, Engineering, Data Science Team, Advanced Technical Support, and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to integration/production mode.
Your key responsibility is the successful end-to end execution of all consulting engagements including evaluating customers' strategic business issues, identify requirements, create business case justifications, and propose appropriate enterprise solutions. You should be capable of working with minimal supervision, be knowledgeable of industry best practices in the implementation of complex technical solutions and demonstrates strong interpersonal skills. You will oversee performing the following:
- Provide technical guidance and support on Outseer 3DS solution
- Installation and configuration of Outseer 3DS solution
- Integration consulting for Outseer 3DS integration with customer’s applications.
- Quality validation of completed installations.
- Coordination with customer: business managers, security / compliance managers, web developers, database administrators and IT administrators
- Customer relationship and project management elements
- Provide product training via phone, WebEx or on-site
- Some outside-normal-hours visits as necessary
- Proactive following-up on all issues and visits
- Analysis and debugging of technical issues
- Provide technical documentation and knowledge base updates
- Ensure customer satisfaction and quality product performance
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in hands-on implementation of enterprise level web software or supporting such implementations.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in customer-facing engagements/ activities.
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Positive, can-and-will-do, team player attitude.
- Resourceful and self-sufficient, ability to work independently, finding creative solutions and engaging resources as needed to complete implementations.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Ability to quickly understand, internalize and disseminate new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to clearly relay technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical people, written and verbally.
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)
- Systems experience with Windows, UNIX or Linux.
- Knowledge of Outseer 3DS and Fraud Manager products
- Work experience with financial institutions, specifically internet banking / finance systems.
- Certifications in Java development, Oracle DBA, or CISSPS.
- Server Working knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls).
- Work experience in secure mission-critical data center environments
- Any type of technology consulting
- Additional spoken language – Spanish, Italian, German