Senior Engineer, Service Delivery, SecurID, RSA (US Hours)
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Senior Service Delivery Engineer
RSA customers rely on our services and products to drive progress. It is important to make sure the service delivered is top notch and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Service Delivery is all about making the customers more comfortable adopting the product and help them put it into the best use possible to serve their benefits.
With continuous collaboration with Sales, Solution Principals, PM, Support, Customer Success and other global Organizations, Service Delivery is making sure the customers’ journey in RSA is as pain free as possible.
The Technical Consultant will be responsible to design and remotely implement SecurID products (SecurID Access and IGL) to best fit the customer’s environment and fulfil his business needs and asks. This includes the OnPrem and Cloud solutions. The Consultant must be aware of all products aspects and have deep knowledge on implementations techniques.
Also, it is expected from the consultant to be aware of the Market and general business needs in the IAM field in order to provide the best approach while implementing.
Join us as a Senior Engineer on our Professional Services team in Cairo to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- AM Prime implementation, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Scripts development (API/SDK) Responsible for VIP customers’ implementation and design.
- Work closely with customers and partners to implement Identity & Access Management security solutions based on SecurID product portfolio.
- Focus on deployment of authentication and authorization technologies to address SMB and Enterprise customer use cases.
- Evaluate customer’s needs, analyze requirements, define use cases, and implement appropriate SecurID product configuration.
- Work directly with customer IT business and technical personnel.
- Present and discuss technical information at a variety of levels and influence IT decision making.
- Must be capable of working in a high-pressure, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 5+years of Experience in relevant field.
- Bachelors in IT, Communications or Computer Science.
- Willing to work in inconvenient hours (US Hours) French, Spanish or Portuguese Languages is a plus.
- High Customer communication skills.
- Technical Skills required: Strong Hands-on experience with Linux OS and Web Based Applications (IIS, Apache, Tomcat,…), Excellent knowledge of information and network security fundamentals, Strong Database Language knowledge, Strong Cloud Infrastructure Knowledge, Active Directory Administration, Good/Strong API Knowledge, Scripting (Python, Powershell), IAM products and technologies, including LDAP/AD, SAML, SSO, MFA, PKI, One or more of the following certificates is a huge plus: RHCE, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, Security+, ITIL.
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R131100