Senior Analyst, Sales Operations
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for preparing, fulfilling and communicating orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a SeniorSales Operations Analyst on our Sales Operations team in Egypt to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Work with the sales representatives and other stakeholders to support the day-to-day operational management of moving transactions through the sales process; starting as leads and eventually converting to customers.
- Management of support cases submitted by sales reps and managers
- Own and participate in long-term projects aimed at improving internal efficiency or sales rep productivity
- Training and enabling sales reps to be more effective in their product knowledge, systems use, and process
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
3-5 years of relevant experience
Financial and analytical experience
Basic computer skills, understanding of order processes, systems configurations and documentation
Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to prioritize workload
Capacity to work collaboratively and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
Accept working flexible working hours (US Hours 3 – 11 PM or APJ Hours 1-9 AM)
• Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of different business units and geographies
• Professional experience in a customer-facing role (logistic, customer service or administration)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R133360