Senior Analyst, IT Technical Analysis
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Join us as an IT Service Operations Site Services on our Information Technologyteam in Cairo to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Service Operations Site Services, you will ensure holistic support, proactive monitoring, and overall health of IT applications, IT tools, infrastructure (hardware, data, software), security, information access, system performance and data integrity. You will also work with other IT groups, vendors and business units to lead, monitor and resolve system outages.
Provide Desk Side support services to end users when incidents cannot be resolved remotely through the Service Desk.
- Provide HW Break & Fix support services to end users when hardware incidents need a replacement of defective whole unit by an equivalent one.
- Provide Asset Tracking services for RSA workplace equipment. Ensure CMDB is updated to reflect required, accurate data for new equipment deployments, equipment reassignment, equipment returns, etc.
- Provide Eyes & Hand support to operate technical task requests on infrastructure equipment, and under control of the remote administration team.
- Provide on-site support for server maintenance upgrade activities.
- Perform pro-active and on-demand health check of IT systems including, but not limited to: printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and video conference equipment
- Provide technical support for digital special events such as annual meetings, Board meetings, training sessions, for both internal/external end users.
- Perform and support hardware and software installations, updates and downloads for desktops, laptops, smart phones/tablets and other mutually agreed devices as per RSA standards.
- Coordinate with external vendors for service of location infrastructure components.
- Provide installation / relocation / disposal of network printers.
- Deploy and manage non-network attached printers, storage devices and miscellaneous peripherals.
- Training end users on how to operate office automation equipment as requested.
- 2 to 5 years of related experience with technical aptitude
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Resolves moderately complex situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skills generally acquired through job experience
- Understands how work impacts results for their area
- Strong understanding of IT systems
- Bachelor’s degree