Senior Accountant (RSA)
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
You will resolve financial support issues and inquiries from both internal and external customers and work with relevant non-accounting personnel in reviewing contracts to confirm company policies are adhered to and financial reporting requirements of the company are met.
• Recommend and update cost center requirements and rollup structures within financial control group deadlines
• Drive implementation of system improvements to increase department efficiency and accuracy
• Review journal entries and account reconciliations, including supporting documentation, for accurate reporting
• Provide suggestions for improving processes performed within the team
• Gather tax information required for tax return and related reports. (Income, VAT & withholding Taxes)
• Create tax related reports & spreadsheets to ensure accurate tax reporting, Ensuring the calculations are accurate and timely.
• Analyze any potential tax incentives (tax credits, work grants, tax holidays, low-tax or tax-free zones, etc.)
• Calculate potential tax reserves (indirect [VAT] and direct [Income Tax])
• P&L management
• Bachelor's Degree Graduate of Accounting or Finance.
• Strong understanding of accounting principles
• Experience in A/P & A/R
• Solid knowledge of systems and automation tools (I.e. Excel, Access, etc)
• 5 to 8 years of related experience in a professional role
• Fluent in English
• Master’s degree holder
• Excellent communication skills
Application Deadline: 5/June/2021
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R102623