SecurID Corporate FP&A Financial Planning & Analysis- Advisor
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Financial Analysis Advisor
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Financial Analysis Advisor on our Finance team in Cairo, Egypt to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Advisor, you will work with highly skilled account teams to provide planning support for a business unit, including financial performance impact analysis, financial models and reports and variance review of actual and planned results.
• Assist in the development of budgets and expenses reviews
• Prepare forecasts and trend analyses and develop business reports
• Review processes and propose recommendations for improvement
• Make recommendations to management based on analysis
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every RSA team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years of related experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Structured approach to the process elements of the role and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong finance and analytical abilities
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence business partners
• Bachelor’s degree
Application closing date: 30 September 2021