RSA Technical Support Engineer II
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
RSA Technical Support Engineer II
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
• Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution.
• Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team.
• Participates in eServices content creation (self-service) and maintenance such as Chat, Knowledge base content, Support forums, etc.
• Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers .
• Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues.
• Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue.
• Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
Required Experience and Skills:
Bachelors in IT, Communications or Computer Science.
2+ years of relevant experience.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Fluent in English, and a third language is a plus.
Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
Two or more of the below skills are highly required:
- knowledge of network fundamentals, protocols and troubleshooting utilities.
- Knowledge of Network Security Fundamentals.
- knowledge of Linux based servers, network protocols and web-based applications.
- SQL Query Language.
- Active Directory and IIS.
- CISSP, CEH, OSSP or similar security certification is a plus.
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.