RSA- Technical Enablement Senior Analyst
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
RSA- Technical Enablement Senior Analyst
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights, and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to www.rsa.com
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Technical Enablement Senior Analyst our NetWitness Education Services team in Cairo, Egypt.
The NetWitness Education Services team is the enablement hub for RSA NetWitness users, offering training solutions in different modalities that help customers, partners, and internals to boost their security savvy and unlock the full potential of the product.
The Technical Enablement Senior Analyst will be responsible for the delivery and creation of technical courseware for RSA customers, partners and employees. The individual must be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way. The individual will focus on developing technical understanding for RSA Netwitness Suite.
- Develop customer/internal facing Technical Training Content for RSA Netwitness Education.
- Design and Develop Hands-on Labs for technical training curriculum
- Restructure and renovate the existing courses and guides by enriching their technical content to improve the learner's experience.
- Interacts with subject matter experts as necessary to ensure content accuracy.
- Managing training development projects, including developing online assessments and certification exams.
- Develops RSA Netwitness product expertise.
- Configuring and troubleshooting complex lab environments for hands-on technical training via self-built lab exercises.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to other team members.
- Conducting quality assurance for created or updated courses to ensure their alignment with RSA standards.
- Deliver technical courseware to target audience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Communication or any other technical field.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in developing a customer facing courseware.
- Ability to work on project-based duties, managing deadlines, risk, communications and goals.
- Strong aptitude for learning, self-starter and positive mindset.
- Good understanding of one or more of the following topics: Networking, Linux Operating Systems and Security Concepts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Experience using instructional design models is a preferred, including:
- Instructional design principles and methodologies
- Analyzing audience needs and tying them to business requirements
- Designing and developing student and instructor guides
- Creating tests and practical lab activities
- Knowledge in e-learning content developing tools
- Good understanding of RSA NetWitness product.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R109822