RSA - IT Service Desk Manager
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
RSA - IT Service Desk Manager
RSA, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption and key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com
What you’ll achieve
As a IT Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for launching a brand new COE Managed Service Desk - servicing the needs across multiple Business units. You will work with COE Management, Business Leaders, other IT professionals and employees globally in establishing this new set of services.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every RSA team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Incident and Service Request management for 7x24 call handling, ensuring that ensure SLAs are achieved and client expectations are met and exceeded
- Definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) related to contracted services and that escalation flows are in place, advise technically on escalations
- Performance profitable and quality services per. Specify systems, processes and methodologies, to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery. Report metrics per agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports
- Responsible for the delivery of services within the SLAs, KPIs and to ensure quality of services
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery
- Plan and schedule resource to the requirements of the business. Ensure knowledge to staff on Customers systems
- Oversee local site services capabilities, provisioning of laptops, inventory management, order replenishment and support for local Bangalore an Cairo employees and contractors
- Work as a team member within the organization to provide a resilient service to our customers
- Review & Reporting with focal point on zero errors and meeting 100% SLRs. Provide daily/weekly/monthly Service Desk reports with analysis
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
- Handling major incidents by coordinating with multiple teams. Intermediate awareness of IT Infrastructure Management as well as technology stack within the space. Manage outage events proactively and lead from front while acting as a Priority Event Manager
- Basic knowledge/awareness of Desktop Services, Networking, 0365, IT Security. MCP certification would be desirable
- Adept at handling a team comprising of call agents and site services (technical analysis)
- Work with other BU IT teams to identify issues, attend and resolve as per user expectation as per the time zones beings supported
- Knowledge on SLA and KPI. Call Speed to answer, abandon rates, customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction rates, response and resolution times on incidents, resource optimization, shift rostering, utilization and productivity etc.
- Use of Freshworks service management tool. Provide administrative support for service tool.
- Maintain a high-degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ITIL, ITOM & ITSM principles
- Service transition for customers as services are added or removed and implement a functional PMO approach to manage project risk
- Good management skills to handle client escalation(s) and provide feedback to the team, as warranted
- Attend customer Service Review Meetings and cross functional IT BU change management council meetings; areas covered will include Performance Reports, Service Improvements, Quality and Processes
- Coordinate seamlessly with key client stakeholders including internal teams located onsite for better overall control on operations
- Management of key staff responsible for IT Service Desk be responsible for career development and appraisals.
- Performance Management, Succession Planning, Team Role Rotation & Talent management abilities
- Attrition control, team motivation, retention, training and development of team members
- Coordinate with BU team members (IT and Business)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal –English) and conference call handling etiquettes.
- 7 - 10+ years previous IT Service Desk experience required with evidence of handling progressive responsibilities through the stints held
- Incident Management experience (Managing incidents including business expectations and communication). Ability to work with support teams
- Knowledge of Fresh Service is a plus
- Minimum Education: Graduate in Engineering or Science. ITIL Foundation or Intermediate certified (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - English
- Work well in team environments and be self-motivated/self-starter
- Strong listening skills and ability to innovate and brainstorm around business ideas and needs
- A self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Flexibility to support migration issues on the go, without supervision, deal with ambiguity, self-motivated and results driven in 24*7 environment
- Able to derive results in an ambiguous setting and accomplish results in line with business needs
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R083035