Analyst, Enterprise Technical Services, CS SecurID
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
RSA, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments. Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption and key management, SIEM, data loss prevention, continuous network monitoring, and fraud protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated.
Join us as a Technical Support Engineer 1 (Analyst/i5) on our Enterprise Technical Services team in Cairo to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other multi-functional teams
• Provide feedback to Engineering for improving product quality and reliability
• Determine priority levels while negotiating and setting expectations with customers
• Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner and treated with the highest degree of respect
• Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issue
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a remote customer advocate to champion specific customer needs in collaboration with field team
- Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding issues customers are facing, communicating plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
- Participating in and leads conference calls with customers Knows their audience and articulate accordingly
- Participates in eServices content creation (self-service) and maintenance such as Knowledgebase content, Support forums, etc.; regularly submits content to the knowledge database
- Validates technical information and issues early warning and disseminates information as needed
- Assesses when it is necessary to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues
- Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required
- Works toward becoming subject matter expert in a particular area or areas
- Applies systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware or software systems functionality
- Contributes and develops knowledge-based articles; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares articles for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors in IT, Communications or Computer Science
- Excellent customer communication and handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving & logical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a Team.
- Flexibility in handling business needs
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Ability to work on rotational shift basis
- One or more of the below skills is a huge plus:
- Basic knowledge of security fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of Linux based servers, network protocols and web-based applications (Hands on Experience is a plus)
- Basic Database SQL knowledge.
- API knowledge is a plus