Advisor, RSA Account Services Management - US Hours
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
- Identifies and facilitates the route of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer / field to Corporate Technical Support and Engineering.
- Advises RSA senior management of any developments and action plans. Generates support plans to resolve complex service-related problems.
- Analyzes customer technical problems with respect to business, operational and financial areas of customer service and has responsibility of making decisions relating to these issues.
- Controls and directs internal resources in terms of setting time requirements and expectations.
- Travel to customer sites and RSA offices as required. Performs other duties as required.
- Coordinates activities with Account Managers, System Engineers, Professional Service and Customer Service to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Acts as point of escalation for front line issues and concerns on specific problems relating to assigned region or country and is responsible for ensuring follow up and fault resolution.
- Coordinates all aspects of ongoing service issues, technical assistance and direction to customers regarding RSA products.
- Integrates customer and RSA business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issue.
- Enables sales by positioning solutions to protect RSA product image while identifying sales opportunities.
- Divisional contact point for coordination of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for problems escalated to the Division level.
- RCA analysis includes identification of resources required, event timeline, RSA corrective action, and any process or procedure recommendations to prevent future occurrence.
- Prepares and presents key business issues to senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Oversees account information: product portfolio, configurations, installations. They may also manage and track maintenance/warranty coverage status and renewals.
- Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.
- Responsible for acting as RSA CS Liaison for customer visits to the Executive Briefing Center.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors (Technical)
- Fluent in English
- Flexible working in a US hours shift.
- Experience Required: 5+ years relevant experience
- Flexibility to work in different time zones and different shift patterns
- Additional languages: Any other European language is a plus
- Customer Service skill.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a work group.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Sense of urgency