Advisor, Financial Analysis
Primary Location: Cairo,
Additional Location(s): Cairo, Egypt
Financial Analysis Advisor
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, customer deals, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, revenue recognition, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of government requirements.
- Prepares financial and business related analyses, research and risk assessment in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, revenue recognition, working capital and investments.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, competitors and other related areas within the industry.
- Utilizes computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Assists in the development of business policies, conducts special financial and business related studies, and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders and customers in order to achieve business goals.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial plans, including actual and planned results. Ensures corporate compliance to government regulations and internal controls.
- Develops outlooks, forecasts and annual plans as required
- Assists with the development of budgets and review of expenses Develops, analyzes and reports business unit metrics as appropriate
- Reviews processes and proposes recommendations for improvement
- Presents results of analysis, and makes recommendations to management
Skills And Educational Background
- ·Typically requires 6+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree
- Knowledge of BI tools and how to represent data
- Solid problem solving skills
- Solid financial and analytical experience
- Attention to accuracy
- Sense of urgency
Application Deadline: 22 June 2021
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R102622