NetWitness Senior Engineer, Technical Support
Primary Location: Bracknell, United Kingdom
Netwitness - Senior Engineer, Technical Support
As one of the most established cybersecurity companies in the world, we at NetWitness are hard at work every day helping our customers and partners better protect their organizations from cyberattacks. Our products and incident response services are used within most large enterprises, governments and militaries for incident response and threat hunting. Our Sales Professionals, Sales Engineers and Professional Services Consultants design and deliver solutions for potential and existing customers to enable better visibility, insight and action to prevent and defend against attacks. NetWitness provides the unique ability to provide one single platform with a unified view across all attack surfaces including Network, Logs/SIEM, Endpoint and IoT combined with our AI-based User and Entity Behavioral Analysis (UEBA) and Security, Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) capabilities.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Accepting escalated cases from TSEII & support manager Opening Jira(s).
- Testing new patches/versions
- Cascading the knowledge from the engineering/ATS Flexible with shift rotation.
- Initiating Technical huddles Performing case reviews for the team members locally.
- Participating the CE interaction calls.
- Coaching TSEIIs Leads On-Boarding plan for the new hires
Skills & requirements:
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong team player, self-motivated
- Advanced Customer service skills.
- Extended Customer facing experience.
- Presentation Skills for presenting RCAs and Training to Customers.
- Ability to provide internal training sessions.
- Proactive approach
- RHCE Certified /Advanced Linux experience.
- Experience in Security industry.
- SAN/ISCSI Knowledge.
- DevOps Knowledge
- Hands on Hardware SQL Scripting
- Good Command of IPTables
- EPL Knowledge
Years of experience:
- 5+ years of related work experience in Technical Support.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SENIO003091