Software Senior engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
Senior Software Engineer
RSA offers business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage digital risk and protect what matters most. RSAs award winning solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and, reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
RSA has multiple Product Groups of which NetWitness is a flagship product in the SIEM domain. RSA is looking for a Software Engineer who has a passion for coding and developing next generation cloud applications to help accelerate NetWitness in its cloud transformation journey. This role requires design thinking to build applications for great user experience, large scale and high availability and is ideal for self-motivated professionals who can learn on the go, improvise and deliver enterprise class products in an agile manner.
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA NetWitness Software suite.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application design, development, and delivery.
- Create / Review design and functional details for features, test cases and workflows
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
- Expertise in full stack solution development in AWS using technologies like NodeJs, Reactjs.
- Good have experience in Java, Spring , Spingboot
- Good understanding of commonly used AWS services and tools – Cognito, DynamoDB , ElasticSearch, SNS, SES, AppSync, Lambda, API Gateway, AWS SDK, CloudFormation, CDK etc
- Knowledge / Experience building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
- Hands on experience with design patterns, microservices and building high performant, scalable applications
- Strong Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and security domain on-the-job.
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Jenkins, Dockers, Chef or equivalent is good to have.
- Working experience on Linux platform
- Exposure to Agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mentor junior engineers and perform code, design, and unit test review
- Good team player
Job ID: R123563