Senior Software Quality Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Senior S/W Quality Engineer] on our [Quality Engineering] team in [Bangalore].
As this is for a Senior Software Quality Engineer, the person should come with excellent test automation, framework development and maintenance skills and good in arriving at test plans, test strategy, debugging and reporting skills. He/She should have good mentoring skills and work as a team member for overall success of the team and product.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
- 5 - 8 years of working experience in Software development and Quality engineering. Excellent test automation experience including test automation framework development and extensibility
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test strategy, technical approach, detailed test plans and test scenarios.
- Proficiency in programming languages, preferably Java and scripting languages like Perl, Python.
- Train and mentor team members for the implementation strategies and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with development and testing practices suitable for an Agile/Lean development organization, including TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Hands-on experience in Windows /UNIX / Linux platforms.
- Experience working with complex distributed systems and cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Exposure to Log analyzing tools like Kibana
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Relational databases SQL and/or No-SQL is mandatory
- Excellent Oral and Written communication is a must.
- Hands on Performance testing tools experience (Load Runner, JMeter etc.) is an added advantage.
Job ID: R094432