Senior Software Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
About RSA SecurID
RSA Security creates a wide range of industry-leading products that allow customers to take control of risk. Whether those risks stem from external cyber threats, identity and access management challenges, online fraud, compliance pressure or any number of other business and technology issues.
As part of this role , you will be part of SecurID team which is one of the leading the products in the market for authentication management.
The Continuous Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world alongside supporting the current product features that are released to the customers. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Continuous Engineering Development team in [Bangalore] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Our Software Engineers create solutions , support the largest customers spread across the world using the leading product in the market for authentication management.
As a part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers and solutions. You will need to work on defect fixes & automation tasks.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software/storage environments
- Develop solutions for highly demanding customers
- Design quality test cases and automate them using Selenium / other test automation tools
- Churn out defects on regular basis with high quality
- Focus on performance and scalability
- Focus on quality engineering
- Contribute to engineering improvements that are proactively driven by the team
- Prepare, review and evaluate software/storage specifications for products and systems
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies for complex software products and systems
- Improve automation coverage per release
- Good knowledge of programming languages ( Java , Python )
- Test automation tools like Selenium etc.
- Ability to extend the automation frameworks written in Java
- Any scripting language ( Shell preferably )
- Working experience in DevOps tools Ansible , Jenkins
- Deep understanding of Object-oriented programming , multithreading , performance monitoring and tuning
- Good understanding of data structures and it’s real time usage
- Prior experience working on RESTful APIs
- Microservice architecture
- Must have knowledge and experience working of Linux platforms
- Good knowledge and working experience with application servers likes of. Tomcat Apache , Weblogic , JBOSS etc.
- Good knowledge and working experience on various operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities
- Database : Oracle RDBMS , Postgres
- Ability to code/debug and guide others to code/debug flexible, scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
- Responsible for end-to-end application quality and maintenance activities
- Writes solid test case designs and code in order to add new or enhancing existing functionality and related automation.
- Write design specifications for the product requirements.
- Perform code analysis and reviews of other team members work
- Collaborate, communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers/QE members on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product.
- Should have ability to drive the design and development & test.
- Should be self-driven and initiative taker, and a good communicator.
- 6+ years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a master’s degree;
- Working experience with cloud technologies.
- Hands on experience on AWS/Azure
- Hands on experience on Jenkins , WebLogic server
- Networking skills
- Previous experience in cyber security domain
- Understands basic principles of authentication management and is aware of current technology trends /standards for it.
Job ID: R110498