SecurID - Technical Support Engineer 2
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
SecurID - Technical Support Engineer 2
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA SecurID is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, SecurID has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now SecurID is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you possess a proven aptitude for learning new technologies and constantly progressing your expertise, in a proactive, self-driven manner. You are highly analytical and methodical while working to solve complex customer issues.
- Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
- Provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Manage your own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and sometimes negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue and treated with the highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- 3 to 6 years of overall experience with strong experience in a previous technical support role.
- At least 3+ years of experience in the Identity and Access Management Domain with Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge about Web Logic, WebSphere and Wild fly
- Strong Knowledge about Linux and SQL
- Certification on any IAM Product
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Strong Knowledge about the Identity and Access Management Domain
- Need to Work in US shifts
- Support center experience is an advantage
- Basics of Java
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SECUR003593