SecurID - Sr. Advisor, Product Manager
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
SecurID - Sr. Advisor, Product Manager
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. For over 35 years, SecurID has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now SecurID is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
This Sr. Product Manager will own key areas for SecurID’s cloud, mobile and on-prem solutions and play an important role in defining and driving success in the execution of product strategy, market adoption and total customer experience. This individual will provide leadership to a growing Bangalore engineering team, act as a bridge between US and India-based teams, and act as product champion for the entire APJ region. The successful candidate must be an independent thinker and experienced product leader with demonstrated success taking new products from introduction to maturation. He or she must be able to draw keen insights and make strategic recommendations even when faced with limited data. The candidate must be a product champion both internally and externally, equally able to articulate the value of the solution with customers, analysts, executive management, and engineering teams. Above all, the candidate must be self-motivated and results-driven, able to drive results both as an individual contributor and by leading through influence within the broader cross-functional team.
Principle responsibilities for this Senior Product Manager include:
- Define a winning strategy that balances long-term success with short-term customer needs, capitalizes on emerging trends and aligns with RSA’s overall vision for Identity & Access Assurance.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, cradle-to-grave. Oversee the development and execution of product roadmap through requirements definition, market-based feature prioritization and successful collaboration with Engineering scrum teams.
- Serve as a product champion, thought leader, and key spokesperson for the Division’s Identity Assurance strategy in front of executive audiences, industry analysts and in the public forum.
- Work cross-functionally and with other product managers to ensure cross-product alignment across the entire Identity Suite and with RSA’s broader business-driven security initiatives.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Program Management to develop messaging, go-to-market plans, and key performance indicators for the product, working with all departments to execute.
- 4-6 years of Product Management experience developing enterprise-grade software/SaaS, including a strong working knowledge of key cybersecurity and Identity & Access Management technologies and concepts
- Solid business sense combined with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Creative entrepreneur who finds innovative ways to overcome roadblocks and get things done
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to flesh out customer use cases and translate them into technical requirements.
- Hands-on with experience with Agile SAFe development methodologies and as a scrum product owner for large-scale engineering programs.
- Track record of exceptional performance and consistent professional growth in previous roles
- Superior communication skills (written, presentation, speaking, listening)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science; MBA a plus
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SECUR002595