SecurID - Software Quality Sr Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
SecurID - Software Quality Sr Engineer
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA SecurID is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, SecurID has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now SecurID is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
Our Software Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyse the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Engineer in Test in our Engineering team in Bangalore.
As this is for a Software Engineer in Test, the person should come with excellent test automation, framework development and maintenance skills and good in arriving at test plans, test strategy, debugging and reporting skills.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Software Testing and Automation in Enterprise Product Testing/Security Applications.
• Working Knowledge of Automation Technologies - Selenium, JUnit/TestNG
• Exposure to SOAP/REST Services and API automation
• Good understanding of Security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography, Directory services)
• Hands on exposure to Test Framework development
• Hands-on experience with development and testing practices suitable for an Agile/Lean development organization, including TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Working knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, J2EE environments
• Experience working in Linux/Unix environments and scripting - Shell/Python
• Must be hands on working in Virtualized environment – VMware/Hyper-V
• Good understanding of testing methodologies with Agile Scrum/SAFE Agile
• Ability to understand the Business Requirements and provide Effective Test Artifacts and Solutions
• Ability to clearly communicate the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams
• Ability to troubleshoot the Issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge
• Good Communication and Problem-solving skills.
• Experience in Cloud Technologies such as Azure or AWS
• Domain Knowledge of the information security industry is desirable.
• Knowledge of database queries for DB troubleshooting
• Active Directory, Containerization
• Security Testing
• Experience in Application Servers such as Tomcat and WebLogic.
• Excellent Oral and Written communication are a must.
Hands on Performance testing tools experience (Load Runner, JMeter etc.) is an added advantage.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date
Job ID: SECUR004119