SecurID Governance and Life Cycle Technical Support Engineer 2
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you possess a proven aptitude for learning new technologies and constantly progressing your expertise, in a proactive, self-driven manner. You are highly analytical and methodical while working to solve product and network problems of medium to high complexity. As part of this customer-facing role, you will work closely with our Engineering team and impact product development.
- Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
- Provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Manage your own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and sometimes negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue and treated with the highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- 3 to 6 years of overall experience with strong experience in a previous technical support role.
- At least 3+ years of experience in the Identity and Access Management Domain with Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge about Web Logic, WebSphere and Wild fly
- Strong Knowledge about Linux and SQL
- Certification on any IAM Product
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Strong Knowledge about the Identity and Access Management Domain
- Support center experience is an advantage
- Basics of Java