RSA - Commercial Sales Representative
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA - Commercial Sales Representative
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
At RSA, we create the extraordinary. Our Outside Sales Commercial sellers are the experts who sell innovative security to the world. Responsible for selling the Identity suite of products and services, they will develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and be the continued trusted advisor.
Join us as an Account Executive on our Commercial Sales team in India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As an Identity Commercial Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling the full suite of RSA Identity solutions and services in helping customers mitigate against cyber threats. The Account Executive works in a specific assigned territory and/or set of named accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Grow the territory to attain financial objectives
- Run territory and/ or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Lead sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every RSA team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2-4 years of experience selling technology solutions, especially in the mid-market and white space in India
- Solid track record driving revenue in the mid-market and white space segment as well as proven new logo acquisition skills
- Proven ability to strategize and drive sales in the mid-market segment, as well as working closely with partners in drive opportunities to closure
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems, appealing to business owners
- Strong communication, collaboration and executive presentation skills, and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior management
- Occasional travel required for up to approximately 25%
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- Cybersecurity selling experience
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASP005260