RSA-Software Senior Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA Security creates a wide range of industry-leading products that allow customers to take control of risk. Whether those risks stem from external cyber threats, identity and access management challenges, online fraud, compliance pressure or any number of other business and technology issues.
As part of this role , you will be part of SecurID team which is one of the leading the products in the market for authentication management.
About the role- Software Senior Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. Join us as a Software Senior Engineer at our Engineering Development team in Bengaluru to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Our Software Engineers create solutions , support the largest customers spread across the world using the leading product in the market for authentication management.
• Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA ID Plus Software suite.
• Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
• Analyse business goals and product requirements and contribute to application architecture design, development, and delivery.
• Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered
• Create / Review design and functional details for features, test cases and workflows
• Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
• Build highly matured CI/CD and Deployment pipeline complying to unit tests, integration tests, security, and performance tests.
• Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
• Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
• Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
• 5+ years of experience on programming language such as Java, JS, Spring, MVC.
• Expertise in full stack solution development using technologies like J2EE, NodeJs, RDBMS, messaging frameworks, application servers etc.
• Deep understanding of Object-oriented programming , multithreading , performance monitoring and tuning
• Ability to code/debug and guide others to code/debug flexible, scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications
• Must have knowledge and experience working of Linux platforms
• Good knowledge and working experience with application servers likes of. Tomcat Apache , Weblogic , JBOSS etc.
• Good knowledge and working experience on various operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities
• Ability to learn new tools, languages and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
• Responsible for end-to-end application development and maintenance activities
• Writes solid code in order to add new or enhancing existing functionality.
• Write design specifications for the product requirements.
• Perform code analysis and reviews of other team members work
• Collaborate, communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product.
• Should have ability to drive the design and development, ability to work alone and in team.
• Should be self-driven and initiative taker, and a good communicator.
• Knowledge / Experience building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
• Hands on experience with design patterns, microservices and building high performant, scalable applications
• Good understanding of business needs and PLC in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Ability to learn new tools, languages, and security domain on-the-job.
• Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
• Experience in Azure and AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization is desirable
• Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
• Good understanding of commonly used AWS services is certainly an advantage.
• Working experience with cloud technologies.
• Hands on experience on AWS/Azure
• Networking skills
• Previous experience in cyber security domain
• Understands basic principles of authentication management and is aware of current technology trends /standards for it.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: RSASO004963