RSA -Software Quality Senior Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA- Software Quality Senior Engineer
RSA provides trusted identity and access management for 12,000 organizations around the world, managing 25 million enterprise identities and providing secure, convenient access to millions of users. RSA specializes in empowering security-first organizations in financial services, healthcare, energy, technology services, and other industries to thrive in a digital world, delivering complete capabilities for modern authentication, access, lifecycle management, and identity governance. Whether in the cloud or on-premises, RSA connects people with the digital resources they depend on everywhere they live, work, and play.
For decades, RSA has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication, and identity federation technologies that still power the internet. And now RSA is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital identity through the RSA Unified Identity Platform; next-generation and hybrid and cloud solutions; the first ever and only multi-functional, passwordless hardware authenticator; and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team! For more information, go to rsa.com.
- Identify and Automate the Product Test Cases/Use Cases
- Involve in Test Case Execution
- Understand the product features and write Test Cases
- Enhance Framework/Fix issues based on product changes
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Software Testing and Automation in Enterprise Product Testing/Security Applications.
- Working Knowledge of Automation Technologies - Selenium, JUnit/TestNG
- Exposure to SOAP/REST Services
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography, Directory services)
- Hands on exposure to Test Framework development
- Working knowledge of Java, Spring Framework, J2EE environments
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments and scripting - Shell/Python
- Must be hands on working in Virtualized environment – VMware/Hyper-V
- Good understanding of testing methodologies with Agile Scrum/SAFE Agile
- Ability to understand the Business Requirements and provide Effective Test Artifacts and Solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams
- Ability to troubleshoot the Issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge
- Good Communication and Problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Domain Knowledge of the information security industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of database queries for DB troubleshooting
- Active Directory, Containerization
- Security Testing
- Experience in Application Servers such as Tomcat, WildFly (JBoss) and WebLogic.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.Job ID: SOFTW005276