RSA- Software Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA offers business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage digital risk and protect what matters most. RSAs award winning solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and, reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
Why Work For Us:
RSA has multiple Product Groups of which NetWitness is a flagship product in the SIEM domain. RSA is looking for a Software Quality Principal Engineer who have a passion for cybersecurity and also capability to deliver the organization’s On-premise solutions to help accelerate Netwitness offerings to its customers and write the next chapter of market innovation and customer success. This role requires a system level thinking to deliver product with great user experience and is ideal for self-motivated professionals who thrive in solving really difficult problems and is willing to be part of a top-notch agile team who thrives on collaboration, open communication and focus on making an impact.
Senior Software Engineer -
- End to End Understanding of Performance Test Lifecycle [ NFR, Design, Build, Execute, Analyze, Optimize and Report]
- Understanding of Performance testing across different application tiers [UI-Performance[Frontend] / DB-Performance[DB] / Hardware & Storage Performance[Platform]]
- Experience in conducting system stability/reliability of Enterprise/Large Scale Applications on on-prem and Cloud.
- Ability to deep dive and analyze/ RCA Performance bottlenecks / Good understanding of heap and thread dumps
- Good Understanding of
- OS - Linux/Windows OS
- Programming - Python, Bash/Shell
- DB – MongoDB
- Ability to contribute to performance automation frameworks.
- Tools - Loadrunner, Jmeter, ELK , Grafana/Graphite
- Knowledge of virtual environment [ ESXi / Hyper-V], AWS, GCP and Azure Cloud
- Good Communication skills and ability to work across the with Dev, PO and Architect teams.