RSA - Software Engineer 2
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational
change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
- Work with a small, talented team of seasoned engineers and architects to design and implement the core services to support the next generation RSA Netwitness Platform architecture.
- Support the Design and development effort for infrastructure supporting our next generation Platform
- Develop prototypes or POCs for proving out new technology and validating use-cases that the team considers important to our end-state architecture.
- Write functional and technical design documents to enable our feature teams to focus on delivering features.
Software Engineer - JAVA Full Stack
RSA Netwitness Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience working as a Software Full Stack Developer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Experience of back-end languages mainly Java (JDK 8+: Streams, multithreading, asynchronous processing), Spring (ver3.1+, Spring Boot, Spring data etc)
- Experience in Kafka/RabbitMQ good understanding of Federation, Highly Available Queues, Routing
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Object Oriented programming, Unit test, TD, with Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure and related technologies),different database systems (Mongo -to keep NoSql, RDBMS) container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with network configuration and system process management in a Linux environment.
- Fierce belief in the principals of continuous integration and failing fast.
- Comfortable developing in a Linux environment.
- Comfortable working with Git. A link to your GitHub page would be even better!
- Proactive, self-guided learner who enjoys keeping up with the latest advancements in distributed systems technology.
- High energy, passionate team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Computer Science/Information Technology/Network Engineering/Electronic Engineering.
Interest to pursue career opportunity in cyber security space.
Prior knowledge on Network concepts, Networking commands.
Lean Agile Implementation experience
- Familiar with Docker or other Linux container technology.
- Familiar with IP networking concepts.
- Domain knowledge of the information security industry is a big plus.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R074707