RSA-Software Engineer 1 (I5)
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
Software Engineer who can foster a high-trust culture and a scientific approach to organizational automation improvements as being part of Platform and DevOps team.
RSA Netwitness Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Network Engineering/Electronic engineering graduate.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of experience working as a Platform / DevOps engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Hands on experience on Linux/Unix/Cent OS platforms.
- Experience with network configuration and system process management in a Linux environment.
- Expert level skills in build & deployment tools (Packer, Ansible, Terraform), working knowledge of Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab. A link to your GitHub page would be even better.
- Working knowledge on a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Utilizing Chef, Salt or other similar technologies to support configuration and deployment of solutions on Linux platforms.
- Familiarity with K8s or another container technology.
- Lean Agile implementation experience.
- Proactive, self-guided learner who enjoys keeping up with the latest advancements in distributed systems technology.
- High energy, passionate team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with RAID and managing storage within Linux environments.
- Familiar with IP networking concepts.
- Domain knowledge of the information security industry is a big plus.
- Kickstart / boot image development for Linux based systems.
- Good presentation skills
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R095715