RSA - Senior Software Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
Senior Software Engineer
RSA Archer is the industry-leading vendor of enterprise software for governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC). Over a thousand customers worldwide harness the Archer GRC platform and its comprehensive suite of solutions to automate the compliance process, meet their risk objectives, and optimize business.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated Sr. Software Engineer with proven hands-on experience designing and implementing complex .NET-based enterprise applications. You will be joining a top-notch, highly motivated team of developers who thrive on collaboration, open communication, tackling hard engineering problems, and making an impact.
As a member of our team, you will be involved in all aspects of software development – refining product requirements, design and development, testing, mentorship, and ensuring customer success.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated application software features that adhere to Designed to support Business and Customer Requirements.
• Design, implement, deploy & support features for Archer product using Microsoft Stack
• Develop software application features that adhere to Designed to support Business and Customer Requirements
• Continuously evaluate and improve existing processes
• Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product management, user experience, and QA to deliver well thought out, high-quality features
• Generate documentation, including functional and technical specifications
• Perform code, design, and unit test reviews
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every RSA Archer team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 – 7 years of Software Development experience using C#/.NET
• Highly comfortable with C#/.NET programming concepts such as Delegates, Events, LINQ, Lambda expressions
• 2+ years in developing features using Azure or AWS Cloud technologies
• Strong knowledge of OOD, Design Patterns is desirable
• Creating and Consuming RESTful services is desirable
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Hands-on experience in creating Unit Tests for existing or new code
• Experience with GitHub/GitLab Source Control
• Effective written and communication skills
• Experience with Secure coding practices
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience building applications/features using AWS/Azure native services using C#, .NET Core
• Extensive experience working on an enterprise class application built for Scale, Security & High Availability
• Experience building Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, or equivalent)
• Experience with Unit Test