RSA - Senior Software Engineer Applications
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Join us as an Identity Governance and Lifecycle Senior Engineer on our development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. RSA is seeking very a talented Java Developer to help build its identity product and services. You will be working on a product that organizations worldwide depend on to detect, investigate, and take targeted action against tomorrow’s most sophisticated cyber-attacks. You will work with some of best and brightest minds and have fun doing it!
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to design technical system answers.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software/storage environments
- Prepare written software/storage specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- Hands on development experience using Java technology stack with focus on architecture and design.
- Hands-on in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, RestAPI, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Oracle Database, PL/SQL
- Experience in application servers with prime focus on Wildfly.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments. Must be hands on with Object Oriented concepts along with passion for design patterns and applicability.
- Relevant experience in Java frameworks like Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot, Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Understanding of developer testing practices and the differences between unit, functional, and system tests,
- Should have working experience in tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Should have used testing Frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium
- Believe in concepts of 100% automated testing, push-button deploys, centralized management and logging.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Experience working in an agile environment. Able to break broad Epics into predictable User Stories in a team setting.
- Ability to code/debug more complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
- Experience in Azure and AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization
- Domain knowledge of the information security industry is desirable.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Familiar with Software Configuration Management tools
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree
Job ID: R080904