RSA - Senior Salesforce Developer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
IT Principal Software Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a IT Principal Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in [Bangalore, India] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Principal Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
• Develop technical solutions to meet business requirements
• Assist in training, work assignment and mentoring of less experienced developers
• Provide training and mentor other engineers when required
• Be a domain specialist in one or more technical programming specialties
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Ability to apply extensive knowledge of application programming and analysis
• Proven experience in software development methodologies
• Detailed understanding of key business processes
• Ability to communicate and translate needs to technical solutions
• Advanced knowledge of automated testing tools and procedures
• 8+ years of validated experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computing engineering or computer science
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages
Job ID: R077894