RSA - Senior Engineer, Partner Engineering
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
Senior Engineer, Product Technologist
Our Product Technologists play an essential role in creating technologies that drive human progress. Using our in-depth product knowledge, we provide pre-sales technical expertise for the development and implementation of complex products, applications and solutions. We’re relied upon to deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to sales staff and customers and provide technical input into bid proposals. We also assess the potential of products to meet customer needs.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Engineer on our Product Technologist team in Bangalore.
What you’ll achieve
RSA is looking for an energetic, well versed technologist in Identity and Security domain as Senior Partner Engineer in RSA Ready program to evaluate, design, implement, and improve technology integrations with RSA and increase RSA SecurID Access partner ecosystem. This role involves leveraging your technical skills to research, develop, and collaborate integration methods for new and existing partner technologies in Identity and Security space. Your expertise will be critical to manage relationships with the Partners and product team engineers, who you will work with on a regular basis. As the technical product expert for our technology partners, you will work closely with various Partner software products. Your understanding of RSA products, integration capabilities of RSA products and ability to deep dive into Partner products will help in integrating Partner products and onboarding them into RSA Ready program.
- Work directly with the technology product in terms of integration required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Identify opportunities to improve integration with the Partner product while working with them.
- Provide enhancements recommendations to the product
- Provide and improve integration practices to our customers and partners
- Manage and maintain relationships with Technology Partners
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Candidates with extensive experience on consulting and implementation/installation using some of the leading security products.
- 4+ Years working in an external-facing technical role, (i.e. Support/Solutions Engineering / Technical Account Management / Professional Services Consultant, etc).
- The ideal candidate should have experience on integrating disparate security products.
- Should have actively involved in API based 3rd party implementations and integrations.
- Should have experience in creating test integrations but go deeper than the integration and show how a partner would use it using product documents and/or code snippets.
- Experience in deploying/implementing complex, scalable enterprise grade systems and integrating with security products will be added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge and experience in programming with C/C++/Java / C#.
- Should have good understanding of protocols and standards such as TCP, UDP, RADIUS, SAML, VPN etc.
- Should have used REST, SOAP, Webservices etc for development or integrations
- Good knowledge of applications and tools such as Vrtual (VMware, HyperV), LDAP, AD, Citrix Netscalar, Cloud Apps(such as O365) etc.
- Must be self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and skills to better assist partners in integration
- Leadership skills to lead and execute on integration projects and ability to guide partners.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving & multi-tasking skills
- Should be able to interface and work with multiple teams, stakeholders and partners
- Should have minimum 6+ Years of experience.
- B.Tech/B.Sc/B.E or equivalent practical experience.
Job ID: R080798
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages