RSA - .Net,AWS/Azure - Software Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA offers mission driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
General Summary :
RSA Archer is the industry-leading vendor of enterprise software for governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC). Over a thousand customers worldwide harness the Archer GRC platform and its comprehensive suite of solutions to automate the compliance process, meet their risk objectives, and optimize business.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated Principal Software Engineer with proven hands-on experience designing and implementing complex .NET-based enterprise applications. You will be joining a top-notch, agile team of developers who thrive on collaboration, open communication, tackling hard engineering problems, and making an impact.
As a senior member of our team, you will be involved in all aspects of software development – refining product requirements, design and development, testing, mentorship, and ensuring customer success.
- Develop processes, architecture, and tools for improved development and support efficiency.
- Evaluate and apply emerging technologies to meet current or emerging business needs
- Document standards, solutions, data flows, procedures, and other technical information as directed
- Be integral to the definition of the architecture based on business requirements
- Work with key stakeholders (Engineering, Product Management) to define release content
- Maintain control over architecture throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments to the architecture to ensure desired results
- Define integration approaches at different application layers and tiers for information exchange with other sub systems/ tools
- Mentor & groom members of the technical staff
Essential Requirements :
- Extensive experience in building scalable enterprise class software architecture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Technology Stack(.Net)
- Proficient in OOAD principles and strong in design patterns
- Building Multithreaded and Secured architecture
- Rdbms, NOSQL databases, Messaging system
- Good experience in developing & deploying applications on AWS using AWS native services
- Experience in developing Microservices architecture
- Experience in building Restful Services / XML / JSON & standard data exchange formats is a must
- Must have competency and proven track record of delivering complex technical projects within a team environment of other engineers, meeting tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Must have demonstrated abilities in technology selections, Proof of concepts evaluations and decisions for Application stack, databases, other libraries and frameworks
- Must have demonstrated ability to design software architecture with attention to details
- Very good understanding of development methodologies with Agile Scrum/SAFE Agile
- Experience working in DevOps model and implementing Continuous Integration/Delivery setup
- Ability to define and follow standard engineering principles and best practices
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Science or MCA in software development with at least 10 years of professional hands-on software development experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R109749