RSA G&L - Consultant
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
RSA G&L - Consultant
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA G&L is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, SecurID has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now RSA G&L is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
RSA G&L Consultant :
As a Consultant you will provide technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements. Delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements, conduct design workshops, define IAM road map, define enterprise integrations for a risk landscape. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Sr Consultant in our Global PS team in Bangalore.
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for IAM solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements. Delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements. Technical expert in leading pre-sales meeting or presentation.
- Implementation of RSA G&L (formerly Aveksa) solutions at customer sites. Design, develop, implement and test associated components.
- Function as technical lead. Ability to supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements. Leads project quality assurance activities, including technical QA reviews.
- Establish relationship with client technical counterparts. Participates in client meetings related to development efforts. Work in conjunction with RSA PS colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly.
- Understands that travel and/or flexible working hours may be required for project implementation depending on customer requirements.
- Proven track record with 6-10 years of IGA / G&L domain experience in software consulting or IT services with focus on Identity and Access Management.
- Excellent customer-facing skills. Strong communication (written and verbal) along with interpersonal skills
- “Take-charge”, positive attitude. Quick learner and great team player. Experience is leading technical initiatives and mentoring peers.
- Clear, in-depth understanding of IAM domain. Hands-on experience in associated technologies including database (preferably Oracle), LDAP, Java, Linux and application servers
- Development experience (Java, PowerShell, Shell) is highly desirable.
- Technical certifications like CISSP will be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of RSA G&L (formerly Aveksa) products and its internals
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job ID: SECUR004198