RSA - Associate Consultant 2 (NetWitness)
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
General Job Requirement
- To provide technical and consultative services on RSA technical solutions on a range of complex integration and consulting engagement projects.
- These projects may include conducting workshops, analyzing requirements, implementation, customization, coding, integration, testing, documentation, reporting, knowledge transfer of RSA solutions for the customer.
- Works closely with project managers (or acts as project manager), other personnel, and the customer to ensure a smooth project implementation and transition from start to completion.
- Delivers services both independently, as well as in a team environment working closely with RSA sales, other personnel, and clients.
- Works on complex projects and manages multiple work streams. Defines and authors deliverables. Delivers projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements.
- Leads project quality assurance activities, including technical QA reviews. Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures. Validates requirements, limited prototyping and functionality design and creates proposals that address current and evolving client requirements. May provide testing process, code reviews, certification of software, and issue resolution as point of contact for technical questions.
- May manage or function as technical lead on small to medium projects or workstreams of larger, more complex projects. Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals. Independently analyzes large amounts of data, provide logical options, create and delivery correct documentation, sound work products and deliverable to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly. Completes end-of-project reports. Provides knowledge transfer throughout and at the completion of assigned projects.
- Able to provide advice on project and product issues to Partner engineer. And able to enable skill of Partner engineer.
- Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies. Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW). Categorizes requirements into a project plan detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks. Prepare risk and remediation plan. Responsible for creating one team approach, goals and milestones within a project to ensure RSA’s commitments to the customer are achieved. Adheres to established standards, processes, and methods to produce solutions that conform to requirements. Strives for, maintains and further develops excellence in processes and services.
- Articulates the full value of the RSA Solutions and RSA Services business benefit to the customer. Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate.
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Based in Bangalore, India
- 50% travel expected, primarily within India, with secondary coverage in APJ
Desired Experience & Skills
- Ability to understand logging mechanisms for industry standard network, security solutions, servers, and databases.
- Good understanding of networking/Security infrastructure.
- Ability to detail out data flow in a given topology.
- Strong communication skills, i.e. verbal, written, listening, and presentation.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in understanding key difference between logs, events, packets, and incidents.
- In-depth knowledge on collection methodology such as Syslog, SNMP, ODBC, LEA, FTP, SFTP.
- Understanding of the OSI/TCP IP model.
- Added advantage with understanding of NAS/SAN, TAP, Load Balancers, and proxy solutions.
- Reasonably good analytics capability.
- Proficient in configuring industry standard network/security solution such as routers/switches/firewalls/Windows servers/Unix.
- Good understanding of databases (SQL, Oracle and opensource database).
- Troubleshooting connectivity & communication issues between devices.
- Good understanding of tools such as WireShark and Ethereal. And Good understanding of Packet data(PCAPS).
- Logical reasoning/correlation capabilities between various components in the networks
- Skillsets on writing views, triggers, shell scripts.
- Good understanding of various industry standard practices such as SOC Strategy, Incident Response, and Breach Assessment.
- Good understanding and experience of project management (SOW review, budget / resource / project schedule management, subcontracting, issue / escalation management)
- Knowledge on various threats, security trends, security policy in the industry.
- Familiar with Security Operations Center (SOC) policies and procedures
- Certifications: CCNA, CISSP, GCIH, GCFA, and ECH.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R074495