Principal Engineer, Product Technologist
Primary Location: Bengaluru, India
Are you currently an employee with RSA?
To view available job opportunities please login to UKG. Once in UKG go to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities.
We’ve made it easy for you to get started! Our new recruiting solution uses single sign-on, so you already have a presence (candidate record). Your presence is your chance to show your personality and skills, apply for jobs, and highlight all the qualifications that make you the perfect fit for that next big opportunity.
Don’t miss out on your next great job adventure!
Principal Engineer, Product Technologist :: SecurID
As organizations across the globe transform to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the post-pandemic world, cybersecurity has become the bedrock of today’s digital economy. Nowhere is this more critical than in securing the identities of the employees, external users, and customers that drive the modern digital business. RSA SecurID is the most recognized and trusted brand in Identity Assurance with more than 12,000 customers, including 90% of the Fortune 500. For over 35 years, SecurID has pioneered many of the encryption, authentication and identity federation technologies that still power the Internet today. And now SecurID is transforming the industry yet again, paving the way for the future of digital Identity through next-generation SaaS-powered Identity Assurance and a frictionless, mobile-optimized experience for the modern workforce. If you are a self-motivated entrepreneur looking for a fast-paced challenge doing something that truly matters, come join our winning team!
- Job Description
• Candidates with extensive experience on consulting and implementation/installation using some of the leading security products.
• The ideal candidate should have experience on integrating disparate security products.
• Should have actively involved in API based 3rd party implementations and integrations.
• Should have experience in creating test integrations but go deeper than the integration and show how a partner would use it using product documents and/or code snippets.
• Experience in deploying/implementing complex, scalable enterprise grade systems and integrating with security products will be added advantage.
• Should have good knowledge and experience in programming with C/C++/Java / C#.
• Should have good understanding of protocols and standards such as TCP, UDP, RADIUS, SAML, VPN etc.
• Should have used REST, SOAP, Webservices etc for development or integrations
• Good knowledge of applications and tools such as Vrtual (VMware, HyperV), LDAP, AD, Citrix Netscalar, Cloud Apps(such as O365) etc.
• Should have minimum 8+ Years of experience.
• Must be self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and skills to better assist partners in integration
• Leadership skills to lead and execute on integration projects and ability to guide partners.
• Good Communication and Presentation skills.
• Excellent problem solving & multi-tasking skills
• Should be able to interface and work with multiple teams, stakeholders and partners
• Create and execute RSA Ready certification test plans.
• Help support and maintain the RSA Ready lab.
• Write technical notes and whitepapers for the RSA Ready program.
• Work collaboratively with partners integrating RSA technologies.
• Work cross functionally to enable RSA products for 3rd party integration.
• Evangelize the RSA Ready program through product demonstrations and technical presentations to potential partners.
• Work closely with the Partner Development and RSA Sales organizations to support business development activities.
• Setup and install partner applications and devices as needed.
- Profile involves integrating RSA identity security solutions with third party products, working with partners and engineering\customer facing teams to create integration solutions, knowledge base and guiding partners to do the RSA integration and certification.
Skills and Experience:
• BS in a computer related major required
• Systems Engineering experience a plus
• Experience with Windows or Linux system-level knowledge is essential.
• Must have strong general computer networking knowledge, including the OSI and Internet models.
• Must have excellent communications and presentation skills.
• Must have excellent project management skills including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and independently.
• Ability to independently learn and evaluate new products and technologies in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Familiarity with RSA SecurID technologies is a plus.
• Experience with VMWare and virtual machines a plus.
• Familiarity and understanding of programming techniques, APIs and functions a plus.
• Experience with Web service protocols such as REST and SOAP is a plus.
• Understanding of security, deployments
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Job ID: PRINC003736