Outseer – DevOps Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
Outseer, an RSA company, empowers the digital economy to grow by authenticating billions of transactions annually. Our payment and account monitoring solutions increase revenue and reduce customer friction for card issuing banks, payment processors, and merchants worldwide. Leveraging 20 billion annual transactions from 6,000 global institutions contributing to the Outseer Data Network, our identity-based science delivers the highest fraud detection rates and lowest customer intervention in the industry. See what others can’t at outseer.com.
What you’ll achieve:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working on cutting edge technologies and will be a part of highly experienced and motivated engineers.
- Design, implement and maintain software development and delivery processes.
- Work on automated pipelines, tooling, and underlying infrastructure.
- Drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies and improved customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with teammates and other teams to coordinate the development efforts.
- B.Tech/MCA with 1-2.5 years of overall experience
- Version Control Tool: Git, perforce, Gitlab, Github
- CI/CD and build tools: Jenkins, Cloudbees, Gitlab.
- Scripting: Python/Powershell/Shell scripting.
- Repository: Artifactory, Nexus.
- Static Code Analysis: Blackduck, Coverity.
- Basic Linux administration: configuration, troubleshooting, shell scripting.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Understanding of cloud platforms like Azure/AWS.
- Containerization platform: Docker
- Monitoring tool like Zabbix.
- Infrastructure deployment and orchestration: virtualization, Kubernetes, Ansible.
Outseer is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Outseer are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Outseer will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Outseer encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R121401